Introducing Geomagic Spark
The future of CAD and 3D Scanning
Join us for a free presentation at Geomagic RTP Headquarters
February 19th at 9:00 or 2:00
Address of Geomagic RTP Headquarters : 430 Davis Drive, Suite 300.Morrisville, NC 27560
February 19th, 9:00 - 11:00 --> Register Here or at :
February 19th, 2:00 - 4:00 --> Register Here or at :
Get a firsthand look at Geomagic’s newly released Geomagic Spark, the only software that integrates live scanning, point cloud and mesh editing, and intuitive direct-modeling CAD capabilities in a single application.
Geomagic is hosting a complimentary workshop, presented by Next Wave Technologies, at its Morrisville, N.C., headquarters on February 19, 2013. Two sessions are available: 9-11 AM and 2-4 PM. Experts from Next Wave Technologies, Geomagic and SpaceClaim will be on hand to answer any questions you might have about this game-changing product.
Come see how Geomagic Spark is revolutionizing scan-to-CAD operations, enabling more streamlined design workflows, making it easier for everyone to design from scan data, and bringing products to market faster.
Geomagic Spark’s features include:
- Powerful scan data processing and editing tools
- Comprehensive CAD functionality
- Assembly modeling, 2D drawings and technical drawing annotations
- Ability to model from incomplete scan data
- Easy-to-learn interface and tools for the CAD novice and CAD expert alike
- Gesture-based 3D modeling with simple push/pull toolset
- Compatible with a powerful collection of third-party add-ins for SpaceClaim, e.g., photorealistic visualization, PDM, analysis and CAM.
- Interoperable with a range of CAD and PLM tools
Want to learn more about Spark? We have a great Overview video for you to watch! Already have SpaceClaim Engineer? We also sell a Spark add in for your already exisitng seat.
Join us on February 19th for this informative workshop, and see how Geomagic Spark can transform product conceptualization, engineering, design, prototyping and manufacturing.
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP below. attend.
Sessions will take place 9-11 AM and 2-4 PM at Geomagic’s Morrisville, N.C., headquarters located at 430 Davis Drive, Suite 300.
Expect to be blown away with Geomagic Spark !
Geomagic Headquarters - 430 Davis Drive, Suite 300 - Morrisville, NC 27560.
For more information, please call 919-459-2333 or email paul@next-wave-tech.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!